When a transaction needs to be credited or voided, that functionality can be accessed in the transaction's Payment Details page.
Crediting or Voiding a Transaction
- Navigate to Reporting > Financial Reports > All Approved.
- From the Search Options screen, you may need to adjust the Start Date and End Date to a relevant time range to search for the appropriate transaction.
- Click Search and the relevant transactions will load into a list.
- Once you've located the appropriate transaction click the Payment Details button (a paper icon) and for that row.
- On the Payment Details page, depending on how old the transaction is there will be either void functionality or credit functionality. If the transaction is to be canceled before the batch closes for the day click the Void Payment button (a stop icon) in the Transaction History table.
- If the transaction is to be credited after the batch has closed, it can no longer be voided. Instead, you can issue a credit by entering the appropriate payment details in the Credit Transaction table and when you've finished making the adjustments needed click the Issue Credit button.
Still Need Help?
Please contact reach out to our Customer Success team via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.