Users assigned to have certain administrative-level roles will see the Configure tab in their PDCflow primary navigation. This is a drop-down menu that may include a number of configuration pages.
Note that the information below encompasses all available services that PDCflow offers and may not apply to your PDCflow account or your own user-assigned permissions. If you believe you should have access to something but don't, please contact your administrator.
Who Can Access the Configure Tab?
PDCflow's system has several available administrative Security Group roles that determine a user's system configuration access:
- Administration - Create and Edit Flows
- Administration - Custom Messages
- Administration - Hierarchy Management
- Administration - Manage Security Groups, Security Roles, And Company Billing
- Administration - Manage Service Configuration Such As Portals And Account Number Setup
- Administration - Schedule Configuration
- Reporting - Download Reports And Configure Reporting Layouts
Still Need Help?
Please contact our Customer Success team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.