Users assigned to have certain administrative-level roles will see the Configure tab in their PDCflow top navigation. This navigation option allows you to view and edit all the configuration pages for your PDCFlow account.
The Configure drop-down menu may include a number of options:
- App Billing
- App Settings
- App Users
- Flow Components
- Reporting Layouts
Note: Your PDCflow account may not include all available services that PDCflow offers. If you believe you should have access to something but don't, please contact your administrator.
Accessing the Configure Tab
PDCflow's system has several available Security Group roles that determine a user's system access. The administrative-level roles include:
- Administration - Create and Edit Flows
- Administration - Custom Messages
- Administration - Hierarchy Management
- Administration - Manage Security Groups, Security Roles, And Company Billing
- Administration - Manage Service Configuration Such As Portals And Account Number Setup
- Administration - Schedule Configuration
- Reporting - Download Reports And Configure Reporting Layouts
Still need help?
Please reach out to our Customer Success Team at email@example.com for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.