Applies to: Users with administrative level access. This section allows users to configure system and portal settings.
Please note the information below encompasses all of the services PDCflow offers and may not apply to your account. In addition, some users may not have access to configuration features based on their permission set. If you should have access but do not, please contact your administrator.
Who can access the CONFIGURE tab?
PDCflow's system has several available administrative Security Group roles that determine a user's system configuration access:
- Administration - Create and Edit Flows
- Administration - Custom Messages
- Administration - Hierarchy Management
- Administration - Manage Service Configuration Such As Portals And Account Number Setup
- Administration - Schedule Configuration
- Reporting - Download Reports And Configure Reporting Layouts
If a specific permission is turned on, the user can access that configuration feature and if it is turned off they will not have access. Most users with administrative access have all of these permissions turned on.
Still Need Help?
Please contact reach out to our Customer Success team via email at: email@example.com for further assistance.