WHAT ARE ORIGIN CODES?
Origin codes serve the purpose of describing how an action in the PDCflow system or APIs originated and are attached to each transaction and FLOW.
HOW ARE ORIGIN CODES USED?
Origin codes are a reporting feature primarily used to help managers and business owners gain visibility into which payment channels are most effective. For example, many PDCflow users want to know how many online payments are being made. To do this, a user would access the search options of the financial reports and select the WEB origin code. This will show the user all the online transactions that processed in a given date range.
Origin codes also help users who are tasked with providing a Proof of Authorization for ACH transactions. For example, if a Proof of Authorization is requested for an online payment, a user can look up the specific transaction and take a screenshot of the transaction details. Within the details, the origin code WEB will be present. This will tell the ACH vendor this transaction was initiated on an online payment portal and no further proof of authorization is required.
WHAT ARE THE ORIGIN CODES USED IN THE PDCFLOW SYSTEM?
- IOS - Apple iPhone
- BCH - Batch file upload
- CLO - Clover POS
- DAK - DAKCS
- DDS - DAKCS Document Signature
- DRE - DAKCS Regulation E
- ALL - Default Origin
- EXT - External Web Service
- EZP - EZ Pay Form
- EMP - In-house Employee
- IVR - Interactive Voice Response
- WEB - Online Payment Center
- MOB - Online Payment Center Mobile
- REM - Recurring In-house Employee
- RWE - Recurring Online Payment Center
- RGE - Regulation E
- SCN - Scanner Desktop App
- APP - Scanner Mobile App
- SAS - Stand Alone Signature
- FLO - Transactions from FLOW
WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE ORIGIN CODE REPORTING FEATURE?
Users who have access to one or more of the following permissions will have the ability to use origin codes when performing reporting-related functions:
- Reporting - Download Reports
- Reporting - View Card Reports
- Reporting - View Check Reports
- Reporting - View Flow Reports
- Reporting - View Schedules
Still Need Help?
Please reach out to our Customer Success team via email at: email@example.com for further assistance.