You may need to pull a View Recurring Schedule Report for many reasons, such as,
1. Review what payments have processed successfully for Month End Reporting
2. Review what payments failed in order to reach to out those consumers.
3. Forecast what payments are scheduled for the next 30, 60 or 90 days.
These are just a few examples, but with your PDC Recurring Payment Scheduler, you have a variety of options for pulling and sorting reports.
The basic steps to follow are:
1. From your PDCflow account Main Menu Services Section, click on the link View Recurring Schedules.
2. Choose the Date Range and How you want the report to search in that Date Range, such as, search by the Creation Date of the Schedule, or the Payment Date of the Schedule or even the Last Modified Date of the Payment Schedule.
This report also gives you several options for searching for a specific schedule, such as:
1. Schedule Type - search specifically for a Credit Card or an Echeck Schedule or search under both types by choosing ALL.
2. First Name on the Schedule
3. Last Name on the Schedule
4. Account/Reference # associated with the Schedule
5. If you are searching for an Echeck, you can enter the bank account number, and if you are looking for a schedule set up with a Credit or Debit Card, you can search by the last 4 of the card.
6. Search by the employee User ID, so if you want to look up how many Recurring Schedules an employee set up in one month or week, that is easy to accomplish.
All these options make it easy for you find a schedule with even a small amount of information, just make sure you have a wide date range entered, so the system can search enough data to find the schedule you need.
3. After you picked the search criteria that you need, click on the SEARCH button.
The system will pull every schedule that is related to that search criteria and from the list you can sort by clicking on the headers.
If you want to see what payments failed, simply click on the payment status and it will sort by these Statuses:
All Schedules in Blue indicate COMPLETED
All Schedules in Red indicate INACTIVE
All Schedules in Black indicate ACTIVE
For further questions on Recurring Schedule Report, please submit a Support Ticket or call Support at 877-732-4814 option 2.