1. Click on View Transactions under the PDC Credit Card Services Column.
2. Choose the date range, if you know the specific day the last payment was processed, put in those dates, but if you don't know, then put in a large date range, and then use the First Name, Last Name, or Payment Reference fields to have the system do a specific search in that date range.
You can use all three search fields or just one, so if you want the system to look by first name only, that is an option.
3. Find the specific transaction you need that you need to process a payment for again in your search list.
4. Click on the View Credit Transactions details link under the Actions Header. If you hover your mouse over the magnifying glass it will show View Credit Transaction Details.
5. From the Details screen, you will see Related Actions, Create a 1-time payment and Create Recurring Transaction Schedule.
6. Clicking one of those links will carry all the payment information to the next screen where you can either put a new processing amount and run a one time payment or set up a Recurring Schedule.