As a Registered PDC4U User set up as a Regular User or as an Administrator, you can Pull a Credit Card Processing Report by following these steps:
- Upon logging into your PDC4U Payment Processing Account, from the Main Menu, Click on the View Transactions link.
- From the next page, titled Credit Card Transaction Reporting, you will need to enter the date range you would like to view. If you click on the Date Range drop down, there are some preset date ranges you can choose or you can use a Custom Range.
- You also have the option to enter a First Name, Last Name or Payment Reference ID if you are looking for a specific transaction. This is helpful if you don't remember the date of the transaction, so you can put in a large date range, and then look for a specific transaction by entering a first name or last name, etc.
- From the Origin field drop down you have the option to choose a specific type, such as WEB, if you are looking for a transaction that was processed via the Online Payment Site that PDC4U provides. In addition, you can also search by Employee or a specific User ID that is set up in your system.
- Click Search and all the transactions that meet those specifications will display in a list.