PDC4U is happy to announce that we now have Declined Credit Card Reporting available on your PDC4U Account Main Menu page!
This report is available for Administrator User Types and Regular User Types.
In order to pull a Declined Credit Card Transaction Report, follow these steps:
- From your PDC4U Main Menu page, click on the View Declined Transactions link located in the PDC Credit Card Services Column.
- From the next screen, put in the date range that you would like to view. (At this time, we recommend no larger searches than 1 week until we have rolled out the reporting speed enhancements for this new report)
- In the Transaction Result drop down choose either All Failed, Declined, or Error.
- Please note that you can also filter your search in the Custom Search field, by entering either the last 4 of the credit card, the first or last name or the account # associated with the payment.
- Click Search.
- This will bring up a report of all Credit Card Transactions that meet the requirements you entered in your search.
- In order to see details on the Decline or Error, click on the Magnifying glass under the Action Header.
- If you would like to attempt to reprocess the Credit Card transaction, click on the paper icon under the Action Header.