In order to allow your Users to set up Recurring Schedules In House, you will need to turn on this function in your Administrative Tools.
Follow these steps:
- Under the column Online Payment Center, click on the Recurring Payment Configuration link.
- Select the services that you want to have the ability to create rescheduling with to ON.
- If you want to allow your users to be able to make changes or modifications to a schedule that has been set up, toggle the Change Pay Schedule? to ON.
- If you want your posting clerk to receive email notification on when recurring schedules are set up and after payments process (whether successful or failed), toggle the Transaction Email Notification to ON.
- Enter your Customer Service Number in the Contact Phone Number area.
- If you would like a message to appear at the bottom of the receipt for recurring payment set-ups, enter in the Freeform Text field.
- If you would like a reminder SMS/Text message to be sent to your debtor before payment, change to ON. You can select how many days before payment is due that you want a reminder to be sent.
- Click Save to update with all the changes.