In order to allow your Users to set up Recurring Schedules In House, you will need to turn on this function in your Administrative Tools.
Follow these steps:
- Under the column Inhouse Administration, click on the Recurring Payment Configuration link.
- Toggle the services, such as Credit Card or ACH, that you want to have the ability to create Recurring Schedules with to ON.
- If you want to allow your users to be able to make changes or modifications to a schedule that has been set up, toggle the Change Pay Schedule? to ON.
- If you want your posting clerk to receive email notification on when recurring schedules are set up and after payments process (whether successful or failed), toggle the Transaction Email Notification to ON.
- Choose the schedule types you want to allow by adding a checkmark next to each field.
- Enter your Customer Service Number in the Contact Phone Number area.
- Click Save to update with all the changes.