An ACH or Echeck Transaction can only be Voided before the ACH batch closes and goes out for settlement. The Batch is an automatic process that takes all the ACH transactions you processed for the day and sends them out to PDCflow's ACH vendor, who then sends them to the various banks for payment.
If you need to VOID a transaction, follow these steps:
- Log into PDCflow account and from the Main Menu page, click on View Posting Report in the PDCflow ECheck Services column.
- From the next page, titled ECheck Posting Transaction Report, keep the Date Range Today (since you can only void transactions processed today before your batch goes out) and click Search.
- All the ACH transactions that you processed today will show in a list, if there is a lot, you can filter your results by putting the consumer's name in the Filter Results box.
- In the Column marked ACTIONS, click on the Magnifying glass in order to View the Transaction details.
- When viewing the Transaction Details you will see a button VOID Transaction.
- A pop up will ask you, Are you sure you want to void this payment? Click Yes or OK.
- The Transaction Details will update and show you the payment as a VOID.