This report will tell you what ACH transactions have processed and what status they are at, such as FUNDED or RETURNED.
It is a date driven report but you can filter by First Name, Last Name, or Payment Reference #.
In addition, you can also filter by Origin, such as WEB (Online Payment Center).
- From the Main Menu, Click on View Posting Report, found in the PDC ECheck Services column.
- Enter the Date Range you need to search by clicking on the Show Calendar link at Starting Date and Ending Date. Enter any filters if you have them; otherwise, you can click Search to bring up all the ACH Transactions within those dates.
- The transactions will show up in a chronological report, but you can filter within the report or click on any of the headers to sort the information.
- From this report you can click on the envelope icon to print or email an receipt or click on the magnifying glass to View Transaction Details.
- The Status Field will tell you if the Transaction is:
WAITING: In the current batch that will go out at 5 pm MST.
SUBMITTED: Sent out in the batch to the ACH vendor.
ACKNOWLEDGED: Received by the ACH vendor and sent out to the ACH Network for Processing.
FUNDED: Deposited into the Bank Account.
RETURNED: Sent back as an Exception for any Reason.
DEDUCTION: Returned after it had funded to the bank account and has now been deducted.