A report on FUNDED ACH transactions can be pulled for any time frame within your PDCflow Account.
To pull a report in order to View Only the ACH Transactions that came back as a FUNDED STATUS, follow these steps:
1. From the DASHBOARD, click on the REPORTING tab and select CHECK POSTING > STATUS. From your Search Option screen, enter your date range make sure that Funded is the only STATUS selected.
3. Click Search and the report will pull up any transaction that returned with a FUNDED status.
4. In order to view details, such as the reason for the return, you can view transaction details by clicking on the paper icon under the header Actions.
Alternatively, you can choose to search by Settlement ID Status.
- From the Search Options screen, select Check Report Type: Settlement ID and this will bring up the option to choose a Recent Settlement ID or to enter your own (The settlement ID's are listed on your bank statement). Then click Search.
- This will bring up the individual ACH transactions that make up that deposit.