A report of what ACH transactions have been returned—and are in the "Returned" status can be pulled for any time frame within your PDCflow Account. This can be useful for reconciliation purposes.
How to Pull a Report by Returned Status
To pull a report of all ACH transactions that were returned, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Reporting > Check Posting > Status
2. On the Search Options screen enter the relevant date range.
3. Also on the Search Options page, select the "Returned" status and deselect all other statuses.
3. Click Search and the report will list all relevant transactions. Download or view transactions as needed.
4. In order to view a transaction's details (including the reason for the return) click the Payment Details button (paper icon).
Still Need Help?
Please reach out to our Customer Success team via email at email@example.com for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.