Oftentimes, you will see an ACH transaction come through with a final status of Correction instead of Funded. An ACH transaction with a Correction status has also had money funded, but there have also been some updates to the account info that was submitted. It may be important to update systems of record with the corrections so that subsequent transactions are also submitted with corrected information. When supplied corrections aren't applied, future ACH transactions may be declined by the processor.
Note: PDCflow automatically updates a Schedule when a correction is received for a schedule's transaction.
How to Pull a Correction Report
To pull a report of all ACH transactions that were returned, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to Reporting > Check Posting > Status
2. On the Search Options screen enter the relevant date range.
3. Also on the Search Options page, select the "Returned" status and deselect all other statuses.
3. Click Search and the report will list all relevant transactions. Download or view transactions as needed.
4. In order to view a transaction's details (including the reason for the return) click the Payment Details button (paper icon).
Still Need Help?
Please reach out to our Customer Success team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.