PDCflow’s Secure Overlay gives integrators access to secure and compliant ACH and Credit Card encryption and tokenization.
Integration partners can utilize Secure Overlay to incorporate payments into their own website or software but avoid taking on PCI and NACHA compliance responsibilities.
Secure Overlay Implementation Options
- Accept and tokenize credit card numbers
- Accept and tokenize bank account numbers
- Duplicate entry validation (require double-entry of a bank account number)
- Field styling (match field styling to your design system)
- Acquire payer authorization for payment information reuse (gather consent to reuse payment information for future transactions)
Secure Overlay fields can be embedded within your system, allowing users to enter credit card and/or bank account information from within your software. When submitted, the sensitive data is encrypted, tokenized, and stored by PDCflow in our secure vault. A token is returned to you which can be used when processing a transaction, setting up a schedule, or sending a FLOW request.
Secure Overlay API Documentation
Still Need Help?
Please contact reach out to our Customer Success team via email at: email@example.com for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.