If your ACH processing account has moved to Payliance, you may have noticed a difference with the way payments are deposited.
Payliance deposits funds into your bank account segmented by SEC type. These SEC types are broken down into four main ACH types: TEL, WEB, PPD & CCD.
Our goal at PDCflow is to provide our customers with tools to make their workflow as simple as possible. That is why we have released a new feature in your Exception Reporting in hopes of making reconciliations easier.
- From the Main Menu, under Administrative Tools, go to the column Reporting.
- Click on the link View Exception Reports.
- Put in the date range for the report you would like to access and click Search.
- Click View on the report you would like to see.
- From here, you will see the breakdown of deposits under the Reconciliation summary report. To access a detailed report of the deposit, select View Detail Report.